Country legend Travis gets back on solid ground, pairing with the acclaimed Avett Brothers for an episode of CMT Crossroads.
George Jones is considered one of the greatest living country music legends of all time. In 2013, however, he will retire from the road after one last “Grand Tour.”
The Mississippi-born singer and songwriter gave us two of the most iconic songs of the late 1960s. She turns 68 years old today.
In a new Rolling Stone interview, Hank Williams, Jr. thanks ESPN for his career resurgence and says President Obama is “the worst” and “hates America.”
He may have Alzheimer’s, but on stage Glen Campbell can still sing, charm his fans, and play guitar like the dickens. His 18-song set in Chicago was a playful, endearing run through his best-known songs.
Nicknamed the “Gentle Giant” for his laid-back demeanor and easygoing approach to music (not to mention the fact he was rather tall), Don Williams and his smooth, rich voice were familiar to country fans through […]
A masterful flatpicker, warm vocalist, and a genius at interpreting old-time folk and bluegrass (as well as contemporary) material, Arthel ‘Doc’ Watson was a solid link in the musical chain between the worlds of traditional […]
The illness that has been dogging country legend George Jones for the past several weeks apparently is not going away. According to a statement on Jones’s website, the 80-year-old Country Music Hall of Famer was […]
Willie Nelson spent most of last week heavily promoting his new album, Heroes, released on May 15. But at his recent concert at the Wellmont Theatre in Montclair, New Jersey (his second of two nights […]
MerleFest, the renowned annual bluegrass, folk, and country music festival in Wilkesboro, North Carolina, kicked into gear this weekend with performances from a range of traditionally minded artists including Deep Dark Woods, Dailey & Vincent, […]
The Country Music Association has announced that three iconic artists are the 2012 inductees into the prestigious Country Music Hall of Fame: singer Connie Smith, who was one of the most popular country artists of […]
Music has had its share of famous fatal crashes. It’s not much of an exaggeration to compare one that happened this week in 1963 to the one that killed rocker [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Buddy Holly[/lastfm] four years earlier.
- Join @ninadonline tonight at Moonshine Whiskey Bar on Mill Ave for Round 2 of the KMLE "Buck" casting call!: http://t.co/eq3vlLinHz 1 hour ago
- WIN a pair of FLOOR SEATS to the SOLD OUT Taylor Swift concert at @JobingArena! cbsloc.al/13lRPfX #Swifties twitpic.com/cqs33l 2 hours ago
- .@CarrieUnderwood opens up to @MarieClaire about motherhood, panic attacks, and more. cbsloc.al/11LwWAB 2 hours ago
- #TheVoice winner @CassadeePope filming reality show about her country career @NBCTheVoice. cbsloc.al/12B6whw 5 hours ago
- Watch an Essentials profile on @TheTimMcGraw & His 'Superstar Summer Night' TV special. cbsloc.al/12vfOMc twitpic.com/cqs0n8 6 hours ago
- @bradbooker told me I'm not allowed to wear my fanny pack anymore -@ninadonline hahaha! Thanks for being part of the @CarlsJr twitter topic! 6 hours ago
- RT @BoscoandAzalea: @KMLE1079 Women should never wear Baggy pants lol 6 hours ago
- RT @chrissy__russo: @KMLE1079 boat shoes are a no go! #stickwithboots 6 hours ago
- RT @lildoglove: @KMLE1079 men should never ever wear pink! 6 hours ago
- RT @fatkati: @kmle1079 just heard my tweet on the radio :) awesome! 6 hours ago