THE 30th ANNUAL SALSA CHALLENGE!
Steve and Nina from the New KMLE @ 107.9 want to hang with you at the 30th Annual My Nana’s Best Tasting Salsa Challenge at Steele Indian School Park on Saturday, March 8th from 10AM to 6PM! A $15 admission provides sampling of over one hundred salsas, live entertainment on the Casino Arizona Stage and watching local bartenders compete in the Patron Margarita Mix-Off. You can also enjoy the SRP Kid Zone, grilled food, cold beers and Cazadores margaritas all benefiting a great cause – the Arizona Hemophilia Association. Get your discount tickets at Fry’s or salsachallenge.com.
- WHEN: Saturday, March 8th, 2014
- TIME: 10AM to 6PM
- WHERE: Steele Indian School Park (300 E. Indian School Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85012)
- ADMISSION: $15
- BUY TICKETS: Salsachallenge.com
- BENEFITS: The Arizona Hemophilia Association
- ENJOY: Over 100 salsas, Live entertainment, Kid Zone, Grilled food, Cold beers & Margaritas
How to Win:
- Listen to the Bo Hunter Show between 10AM – 1PM from February 24th – February 28th for the cue to call
- When you hear the cue to call dial 602-260-1079 to be the correct caller to win tickets!
We can’t wait to see you there!