Usually Father’s Day means that dad gets to take it easy, put his feet up and receive awesome gifts from his loving family. NOT THIS YEAR! Chris & Nina are turning Father’s Day in to a competition, because let’s be honest… Dad loves nothing more than a good, old-fashion competition.
Chris & Nina are inviting daddy/daughter teams to compete in an obstacle course of daddy/daughter tasks on June 17th at Paul’s Ace Hardware in Gilbert (1927 E. Baseline Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85233) to win SHAWN MENDES tickets AND a YETI prize pack consisting of a BRAND NEW Yeti Tundra 45 Cooler for Dad! Come on dad, your daughter isn’t going to let you lose this one! Others will win gift cards to Paul’s Ace Hardware!
Think your daddy/daughter duo has what it takes to win?! Register your team below!
- Registration: Online NOW through 8AM on June 16th, 2017 OR at Paul’s Ace Hardware located at 1927 E. Baseline Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85233 on June 17th in between 8AM and 9AM.
- When: Saturday, June 17th, 2017
- Where: Paul’s Ace Hardware located at 1927 E. Baseline Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85233 (map-link)
- Time: All teams must be checked-in by 9:00AM on June 17th, 2017. The competition begins at 9:30AM and ends when the last team finishes.
- How: Teams will be timed in an obstacle course. The team with the lowest time wins!
You must be available to compete on June 17, 2017 at Paul’s Ace Hardware located at 1927 E. Baseline Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85233. Daughters must be no younger than 11 years old and no older than 17 years old. Fathers must be at least 18 years old. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. See the Official Rules for more information.
Make sure you come by June 17th, for our 3rd Annual “Daddy Daughter Derby” hosted by Chris and Nina of the new KMLE @ 107.9!