KMLE Country Cares For Kids Radiothon
Call to donate: 1-800-588-1433
Click here to donate online! http://www.stjude.org/radio/KMLE
Join the New KMLE @ 107.9 for the KMLE Country Cares Radiothon to benefit the children of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital – live on the NEW KMLE @ 107.9 between 6 AM and 7 PM on December 13th and 14th!
KMLE @ 107.9 takes its commitment to our community very seriously. We are thrilled to be involved in making a difference in a child’s life by raising money to help fight childhood cancer for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is the world’s premier center for research and treatment of deadly diseases. This wonderful cause doesn’t just help us nationally, but also locally, for research conducted at St. Jude affects children all over the world. As you will hear on our broadcast, this research directly benefits children in our own community and your donations will impact children for years to come.
On December 13th and 14th starting at 6 AM, the New KMLE @ 107.9 will donate airtime to raise money for this amazing cause. You’ll hear the heroic stories of individuals and families who are fighting the disease. This fight takes a team of people who are committed to giving back to those who need it the most.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
During the KMLE Country Cares Radiothon, you’ll have an opportunity to become a Partner In Hope for a small donation of $20 a month to help find cures for children with cancer and other life-threatening diseases through research and treatment.
And, just for becoming a Partner In Hope, you’ll receive a pair of tickets to the New KMLE @ 107.9 Acoustic Christmas Concert on December 14th at Comerica Theatre starring the next generation of country artists including Randy Houser, Greg Bates, Maggie Rose and Brett Eldredge. Plus, KMLE Country will have even more goodies to give you by becoming a Partner In Hope – different prizes each hour!
We hope that you can join us in the fight against childhood cancer.
The KMLE Country Cares Radiothon is brought to you in part by the following:
|SunWest Federal Credit Union - Devoted to making a difference within our community. Visit www.MySunWest.com to learn more.|
|Cricket Wireless - Get the Samsung Galaxy S III smartphone with no contract, UNLIMITED data, talk and text plans from as low as $50/month this holiday! Visit www.mycricket.com for the location nearest you. Cricket. Your call.|
Angel of the Hour
|Schwartz Laser Eye Center - Improving eyesight and changing lives.|
|Smashburger - Smashed fresh. Served delicious.|
|Anderson’s Pure Maple Syrup - is a proud supporter of the kids at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and KMLE’s Country Cares for Kids Radiothon. Support brands that support kids. Look for Anderson’s Pure Maple Syrup at Albertson’s and Bashas’ Supermarket today!|
- #TheVoice winner @CassadeePope filming reality show about her country career @NBCTheVoice. cbsloc.al/12B6whw 32 minutes ago
- WIN a new pool fence from @fultonhomes, the NEW KMLE @ 107.9 & Ironman Pool Fence. Info: cbsloc.al/ZnDheL twitpic.com/cnfxwu 1 hour ago
- @mahriahlee Call 602.452.1000 on Monday and ask for someone in the KMLE Promotions dept. 2 hours ago
- .@TheTimMcGraw talks Ne-Yo, @taylorswift13 and getting older with @CBSThisMorning. cbsloc.al/11L23w4 2 hours ago
- Watch @gloriana talk about touring with Alan Jackson (@OfficialJackson): cbsloc.al/112APcS 2 hours ago
- .@dariusrucker is our #IMPACTArtist this week. Just 3 days 'til #TrueBelievers is released on May 21! cbsloc.al/12ANGat #IMPACTArtist 2 hours ago
- If you missed the @mirandalambert & @DierksBentley's concert on Thursday night & don't worry, KMLE has you covered: bit.ly/14vz6AV 3 hours ago
- WIN a pair of FLOOR SEATS to the SOLD OUT Taylor Swift concert at @JobingArena! cbsloc.al/13lRPfX #Swifties twitpic.com/cqs33l 4 hours ago
- Why are millions of bees suddenly dying? One farmer blames pesticides: cbsloc.al/12Hafcp 6 hours ago
- Can't wait to see #StarTrek this weekend? Check out our review of the latest @StarTrekMovie, #IntoDarkness! cbsloc.al/11JHgJl 7 hours ago