- Jack White to Headline Farm Aid 2014 Alongside Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp & Dave Matthews Jack White doesn't seem to care too much about baseball, but he does care about America's farmers. And to show his appreciation he's headlining this year's Farm Aid in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- New Randy Travis 'Influences' Album Due in August Next month fans will get a new collection of the country singer's music, despite life-threatening health issues last year.
- Luke Bryan to Honor U.S. Troops with Free Tickets to Chicago Concert Luke Bryan will allow service men and women the opportunity to crash his party this summer.
- Man Found Dead in Dumpster After Jason Aldean Concert in Cleveland Tragedy occurred this past weekend at a Jason Aldean concert in Cleveland when a 22-year-old man was found dead.
- Eli Young Band ROCKED David Letterman! They've been one of my favorite bands for years and last night I had to stay up and watch them on David Letterman. Did you miss the Eli Young Band's performance of "Dust?" It's currently making it's way up the charts (#18 this week) and it's one of...
- Garth Brooks' Digital Debut Could Help Him Surpass Elvis Presley Garth Brooks has never offered up his music digitally, but in a press conference this month all that changed.
- Hear Chase Rice's Softer Side on New Song 'Gonna Wanna Tonight' Written by Shane McAnally, Jon Nite and Jimmy Robbins, "Gonna Wanna Tonight" is one of three tracks on the album that Rice didn't write himself.
- Tim McGraw Responds to 'That Slap' In New Interview: 'You Just Got to Move On' It's the slap the country world is still talking about. Tim McGraw finally has spoken out about the incident, which happened during a July 13 show in Atlanta, Ga.
- Jason Aldean Premieres New Single 'Burnin' It Down' Aldean's new single "Burnin' It Down" is the first song from his highly anticipated sixth studio album, which is expected later this year. Hear the new song now.
- Reba McEntire Returns, Releases New Song with a Message: 'Pray for Peace' This marks the first music in over three years from the living legend, and as she describes it, it was the message of the song that really guided her back into recording.
- Tim McGraw Likes It Older -- WHAT?! So Tim McGraw turned 47 this year -- (damn he's a goooooooooodddd 47) and he says that he doesn't MIND getting older -- that he's actually LOOKING FORWARD to turning the big 5-0!! I mean, I GUESS being older has some perks... minus the bills and...
- The Cadillac Three Are Behind Your Favorite Country Radio Hits of 2014 When you turn on your favorite country radio station, there's a good chance the song you're listening to was written by The Cadillac Three.