Making Our Valley A Better Place
- Aces and Laces An afternoon of poker, football on the 20' TV, food and drinks followed by an evening with casino gaming and a rematch of the Super Bowl! 100% of all profits are donated to Every Kid Counts, a Scottsdale based charity.
- Ride for the Warriors Enjoy 2 days of back-to-back music, kid’s zone, food court, vendors, veteran’s organizations and more to benefit the Pinal County Veterans Memorial Foundation, Eloy Veteran’s Center as well as Honoring, Hiring and Helping our Heroes of Pinal County.
- Snow Foundations Margarita... On October 20, 2017, J.T. Snow, San Francisco Giants former first baseman, will be hosting the Snow Margarita Meltdown at the lively RnR Gastropub in Scottsdale to raise money for The Snow Foundation.
- 6th Annual Bob's Biker Blast Whether you are on two feet or two wheels, join hundreds of riders in their mission to raise funds for Phoenix Children’s Hospital through the “I Ride 4 PCH” campaign.
- Dish It Out Dish It Out is the Valley’s premiere food and wine event! Sunday October 22nd at High Street, over 60 your of favorite restaurants and beverages experiences come together to knock out childhood hunger.
- Run the Raceway Runners, start your engines! Join Playworks at Phoenix International Raceway on November fourth for a family fun run event that’s unlike any other. “Run the Raceway” benefits Playworks Arizona to end schoolyard bullying in West Valley Title one...
- The Dream Dealers
- Get Your Belt Buckle and HELP... Use code KMLE when you get your CUSTOM Belt Buckle from Monsoon Silver and $10 will go to benefit the kids at PCH! Brought to you by Roadrunner Restaurant & Saloon Steakhouse, home to live music, concerts, real Bull Riding, and more!