I woke up thinking about Jerrod Niemann today… No, no, no! Not like THAT! Been thinking about him because I had his song “Lover, Lover” in my head from yesterday. PLUS KMLE @ 107.9 is giving away tickets to see he and Jana Kramer at the Arizona State Fair so he’s been on my brain (along with what completely unhealthy and amazing fried food I’m gonna grub on this year – I’m thinking fried Snickers! LOL)
If you’re a JN fan, here’s some video of Jerrod talking to Gayle King and Norah O’Donnell about his new album “Free the Music.” He talks about being on the road with Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton some, his childhood, what kind of women he’s hangin’ out with and more!
Some quick fun Jerrod facts:
- He majored in MUSIC in college
- His parents owned a Skating rink
- He wrote a song called “Amy’s Butt Looks Like A Hat”
- When he started… he wasn’t very good!
- He thinks Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton are a “match made in heaven”